Microbe Lift® PL Gel™ is the first product that puts the bacteria where you want it and it stays there. Squeezes out of the bottle! atach and populate the filter material. This will help rapidly establish the necessary biological activity in your filter to stabilize your pond's environment. It will also help restore this activity to your filter when you clean or change the media.
PL Bacteria Gel™ comes in 16 ounce squeezable jugs.
Buy 4 and save!
- Gel-like biological conditioner you pour directly on your pond filter media
- Rapidly establish beneficial bacteria for a stable pond environment
- Optimize biological filtration to accelerate the breakdown of organic solids
- Easily applies to filter pads/media without running or getting messy.
- Contains the same broad spectrum of bacteria found in Microbe Lift PL
- Contains naturally occurring bio-polymers that help the organisms attach to media allowing for 80% reduction in filter start-up time.
Spread the Microbe Lift PL Gel directly to your filter pad or media. The gel will absorb into the media by letting it set for 1-2 hours before inserting back into the filter. After insertion turn off the pump for 1-2 hours, providing that the water can maintain adequate oxygenation without circulation.
Repeat application of Gel each time you clean or replace your filter media, when nitrate levels exceed 0.6 mg/L, or as necessary to maintain optimum performance from your filter.
Microbe-Lift GEL filter pad bacterial inoculant is a technological breakthrough. It is the first product that puts beneficial bacteria right where you want it and stays there.
Microbe-Lift GEL will quickly attach to and populate any filter media including: foam, strapping, floss, bio-balls, ceramic media, etc. Helps to rapidly establish the necessary biological activity in your filter to quickly stabilize your pond's environment. Also helps restore this biological activity to your filter after cleaning or changing the filter media.
• Easily applies to filter pads or filter media without running or getting messy.
• Contains the same spectrum of beneficial bacteria as Microbe-Lift PL.
• Contains naturally occurring biopolymers that help organisms quickly attach to media. Allows for an 80% reduction in biological filtration start up time.
• Helps eliminate transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced.
• Allows more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability, especially if a pond has a high load of organic waste solids where frequent cleaning is beneficial.
• Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that can lead to high maintenance requirements.
• Helps establish de-nitrification in the filter to lower nitrate levels.